Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I have been crazy busy lately and have done no blogging!  My grandchildren have been on Spring break and youngest two have both done tablescapes at my house.  I will show you both tables next week, but today I am giving you a sneak-peek at my granddaughter's table.  In a few hours, the egg cups will hold dyed Easter eggs and we will have a feast.

I hope that all of you who celebrate Easter will have a wonderful day today!

Diane





Sharing at the Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely table for EASTER SUNDAY! Love the pretty agg cups in each setting and the bunnies, of course. HAPPY EASTER!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog...can't wait to see their tablescapes...
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Glad to hear you're having fun with your grandkids.Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays this Easter.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete