Saturday, April 21, 2012

Obsession Number Four - Florida Linen

My husband and I have been spending quite a bit of time in Panama City Beach, Florida in the last year. Although, we grew up visiting this area, there are so many new businesses and restaurants that we have been having a great time exploring the area.

My new and latest obsession is the store "Florida Linen" in Panama City.  Wow, wow and wow! This store has everything you could ever need or want for a beach place or a home anywhere.

For my fellow tablescapers, I will show you the wonderful things that Florida Linen carries for the table. Do you love napkin rings?


If you did not find some that you liked in the last photo, here are just a "few" more!


Perhaps this display is more to your liking...


Shell napkin rings are perfect for a beach place or al fresco dining on the patio.


I just could not resist showing you these last few shiny ones.  Have you ever seen so many choices?  The entire store is like this!


Now, you will need something to go with those gorgeous napkin rings.  They carry lots of placemats.


Here is another display.  There are so many beautiful colors!


They have solid colors, too. I am quite serious about this store - they have everything, except tablecloths.  People who live at the beach do not use those very often.


We cannot set a table without some pretty napkins!  Maybe, you will see some that you like.  They, also, carry those beautiful napkins that I used for my Mardi Gras and Cherry Blossom blogs.  Oh, the fabulous colors of those organza napkins.  I recently bought some orange ones and some silver ones.  I want them in every color!!


 I guess I should move on to other rooms or I will never finish this blog!  Do you need towels?  They have tons of choices in that category , too.


How about some solid colored ones, if you need those for your bathroom?


Now, that you have chosen your towels, you can pick out your bathroom accessories.  These are just a tiny few of the many that they keep in stock.


All right - just a few more.   I love wandering around this place and looking at all of the special pieces!


One last display of towels - the beach towels!  Florida Linen has embroidery services available and you can have any of the linens monogrammed.


Time to start on decorating your bedrooms.  These are some of the basic linens.


Here are a couple of the many rows of displayed bed coverings.


Two of the store displays.  Love both of these!!


Need some pillows for your place?  Here are a few.


Maybe, you would like a few more choices?


 If you cannot find what you want in this store, I do not think you will find it!!


Florida Linen carries so many accessories that I did not try to show them all.  Here is a collage of some that they sell.


They, also, carry many Christmas items, if you enjoy having a beach themed Christmas tree!

Florida Linen is my new favorite store.  It is a family-run business and I have no affiliation with it, except for being a very satisfied customer.  I am sure that some of you bloggers have places in Florida or even live there.  I promise that a trip to Panama City Beach to shop at Florida Linen is well worth the trip.

I want to thank Lyn Retherford for allowing me to take the photographs of her store, so that I could share this blog with you. Their website has all of the information about the store, including their design services. You can view it at http://www.floridalinen.net/.

I hope that you will share some of your favorite shopping sites with me.  We all love to find those special places!

Diane



Sharing Sunday with The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays

Sharing Wednesday at Cuisine Kathleen for Let's Dish

Sharing Thursday with Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday









30 comments:

  1. Wow Diane, I would just go wild in that store. I would want to spend hours in there and go again the next day. I'm going to look it up the next time I am in Panama City. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy - the biggest problem you will have is trying to decide what to take home! It really is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Diane! Wow...it has really taken me awhile to get around to posts this week! My husband and I are now down in Pittsburg, KS for the weekend (he's working), so I have lots of time to catch up! I wish I was shopping in this store right now, though!!! I was hooked at the napkin rings! That's a pretty good way to keep them, too. I currently have them stashed in a couple of apothecary chests (bagged by style), but I would love to put them on peg board like this. Hmmmm...when I get back home I will need to poke around to see where something like that would work out. And if I can store the placemats and napkins on shelves below the napkin rings like this, I'll have it made!!!! Beautiful store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Diane, that looks like my kind of store! Everything under one roof. I'll check it out sometime soon. You look great in the photo! You haven't changed a bit in how many years since we've seen each other? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - it is well worth the trip over to PC. I hope you get a chance to shop here. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I would love a place like that, BBB on steroids! I would have to shop the clearance shelves though, 6.99 for one napkin ring, or was it a set?
    What a wonderful selection! We can't travel, but I will tell my friends who go to FL to look for this place. Thanks for showing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the price for that one napkin ring, but they have items in all price ranges and so many things that you cannot buy at discount, because they are so beautiful and unusual. It is amazing!!

      Delete
  7. Wow, I could do some serious damage to my budget in that store! it looks like they have everything I need like more napkin rings! Who can ever have enough of those?? Thanks for the shopping trip. I love when I find one on a blog. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will go crazy in that store, Diane. So much eye candy. Thanks for sharing!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    I'm your newest follower :)
    I must say that it would be dangerous for me to live close to that store lol....

    They certainly have a large variety, Thank You so much for sharing with us!

    Have a blessed evening!
    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi lovely lady.
    Like Aledia said this shop would be a dangerous place for me also... I love all the napkin rings....Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Earth Day Tablescape. Hope you and your family have a wonderful week coming up.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Diane, you look so pretty...it's the great Miami weather too! Yeah, we all think it's such a dangerous shop to all of us tablescapers, lol..sooo glad it's far away from me!! Thank you for your lovely and generous visit. Enjoy your time there, I di wish I was in Florida myself! Blessings in the new week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um, excuse me as I wipe the drool off my computer. What a place!!

    Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays. Be sure to visit my most recent post to learn about my GIVEAWAY.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh be still my heart! I think, strike that, I KNOW I would do some serious damage in that store. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohmyohmyohmy!!!!

    I see a visit to PC in my future! Thanks so much for sharing -- I have a feeling the hubs won't be as thrilled.!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My goodness that is a fabulous place to shop.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omigosh, one could really go crazy here finding the extras for a perfect table. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for linking this to Let's Dish! I want to shop there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great store! You're right, a tablescaper would have a ball in that store!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I wish I lived near there! Thanks for sharing, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what a fabulous shop.
    Thanks for sharing and linking to their web site.
    Going to check it out, even though I don't table scape.
    I have a hunch that I know what I will be getting my aunt for her birthday. ( she lives is the Orlando area. )
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now that is mY kind of store!!!! I hope to get there one day. Hopefully next winter when I go to Fl. with my girlfriends! Thanks for the tour and the link. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow.. i would go crazy in there. Maybe I can make it there sometime while on a trip.. It will certainly be on the top of my list! thanks for sharing.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! that's our heaven, isn't it? I would love to stroll whole day long. Shame I live miles away from you, lady.

    Happy TS,

    Greetings from rainy Stockholm,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  24. "WOW"! If I walked into that store I think I'd have to bring a sleeping bag! It would be like dying and going to Heaven! I have lots of family down in Florida and I think I know WHY they don't use tablecloths... "THE FAST and FURIOUS DAILY RAINS"! We have had to run for quick cover so many times, hehe!
    Thank you SO much for this inspiring post. I'm on my way back to WINDOW SHOP on your post!
    Have a FUN WEEKEND,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  25. This shop looks fabulous! Thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, my goodness! What a wonderful store! Thanks for the tour! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for sharing this wonderful store! Unfortunately I am on the other coast of FL but next time I am over that way I will be sure to stop in. It's like napkin ring heaven! I've never seen such a selection (except in the homes of some of the tablescapers!).

    Robin
    Robin Flies South

    ReplyDelete
  28. Never been to Panama City, but this might make it a destination vacation. The napkin rings are amazing! Thanks for taking us along on your tour. It would be my favorite store, too! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a wonderful store for those of us who love tablescaping!

    ReplyDelete