With this award, there are two responsibilities. First, I have to tell seven things about myself that bloggers might find interesting - so here goes:
1. I love polishing silver - so much more rewarding, than cleaning bathrooms!!!
2. I have been lucky enough to travel extensively and have brought back many
treasures from my trips.
3. I love everything Scottish, including plaid/tartan fabrics.
4. I secretly would love to be a professional photographer - I am working on
improving every day!
5. I own at least a piece or two of sixty-six (I think, unless I forgot one) patterns of
china, including twenty place setting of Lenox Solitaire and almost that many of
Spode Christmas Tree! Space to keep them all is getting scarce!
6. My husband, like Pam’s at Virginia Retro, is supportive! He is such a keeper -
I knew at age 14, he was the one for me!
7. My daughter, oldest granddaughter and I used to have a blog named Tablescape
Times Three. It was so much fun, when we would all do posts using the same
china patterns in different ways!
The second responsibility is that I have to nominate seven other bloggers for the award. This is the hard one - limiting myself to just seven. Here they are, but there are so many other creative bloggers in blogland!!
Marlis at Creative Journeys
Judy at JBiggs Little Pieces
Kim at Savvy Southern Style
Ellen at Scribbler Unfocused
Priscilla at Letter from the Northwest
Lisabeth at Infuse with Liz
Susan and Bentley at Ash Tree Cottage
Please visit these wonderful blogs - creativity unleashed!!! Thanks, again, Pam at Virginia Retro for getting me involved in this pass-it-on reward project!!