Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



I would like to thank Ann at Corner of Plaid and Paisley for giving me the Liebster Blog Award.  What a lovely surprise! This award is given to an "up and coming" blog, which has less than 200 followers. Liebster in German means "my beloved friend".

The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
1.  Nominate 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers
2.  Show you appreciation to the person who nominated you by linking back to their blog..
3.  Post the award on your blog and include links to the blogs you listed in  #1.

I have chosen three blogs to nominate for the award:
Hidden Art of Homemaking - Mona speaks with a very distinctive voice about all aspects of homemaking. Tablescaping, decorating, family relationships and gardening (oh, the gardening!) are all part of her blog.

The Headmistress - Nancy, a retired middle school principal, shares all aspects of her home, whether she is cooking, tablescaping or gardening.


Texas Fiesta Ware Fan - Monica uses Fiesta Ware in fun, colorful ways.  She, also, shares other dish finds and unusual tablecloths, which she mixes together for some eye-catching  tables.


Please visit these great blogs and I think you will find something interesting in every one of them. Thanks, again, to Ann at  Corner of Plaid and Paisley for selecting me for this award.  I hope that you will visit her blog, too.  She is a very creative person and enjoys sharing the ideas for her projects and beautiful  tablescapes. 


Diane


7 comments:

  1. Congrats sweet Dianne, well deserved! Thanks for explaining what to do, in case of this award. Thanks a million for your lovely and kind visit to mother's table, I appreciate it very much. Lots of hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations sweet Diane..and thank you for awarding me this honor....

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! a well deserved award indeed. Have a great weekend.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! AND thanks for your visit and comment.For sure I will visit the blogs you have recommended. Very nice idea.
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the meaning of that word! I am going to have to learn that and remember it and use it often. Congratulations, beloved friend.

    ReplyDelete