Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sad week...


Just a note to all of my blogging friends - my dear friend, Marge, whom you see here in the red vest is very ill. We have been friends for almost 36 years and my heart is breaking.  We were neighbors for many years, until I moved away.  We have always stayed in touch and she is like an adopted grandmother and great-grandmother to my children and grandchildren.

I just wanted all of you to know that I have not meant to ignore your wonderful posts - I will try to catch up on my comments later. I do not really feel like blogging this week and I am going to try to spend as much time as I can at the hospital in my friend's town.

I hope that you all have a wonderful week.

Diane





5 comments:

  1. Awww Diane..I am so sorry about your friend...love you my friend....Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sad to hear this, Diane. I will keep Marge in my prayers, and you, too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending out some prayers for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll keep Marge in my prayers, Diane!

    ReplyDelete