Monday, December 2, 2013

The Candy Santa Fairy has Landed!


Oh, memories of Christmas! Some of my favorite memories revolve around what I found in my Christmas stocking - the small toys, the fruit and the CANDY!!

When I saw this wonderful Candy Santa Fairy on sale last year at One Kings Lane, I knew that I had to have him and this table was born.

I started searching for other candy tableware and linens...



A peppermint salad plate from Bon-Ton


A smaller peppermint plate from Cracker Barrel


A peppermint cupcake tree from a local store, Creter's (my very favorite place to shop!)


Some floral sprays, also, from Creter's and the wonderful peppermint tablecloth from Boscov's


The fabulous runner from Creter's and the red swirl glasses from Pier I

I definitely let my "inner child" run with this table. I love it so much that I do not want to take it down.  However, it is not my final table of the season - "sigh"... I will leave you with some more photos and no more words, but I hope your inner child enjoys the Christmas season!!











Well, maybe two more words - Happy Holidays!!!!

Diane





Sharing at:







19 comments:

  1. So beautiful and cheerful, Diane. It's like being in a candy store. I love your santa!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This table is so cute and pretty Diane! I always love Candy themed decor and hopefully can do it in my home some day!!! your Santa is indeed Dashing but I love all the Candy themed settings as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and such fun, it made me smile...I bet your Little ones love this setting; I know mine would! I don't have those cute plates, Candy and adorable Santa! Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane,
    This is so colorful and fun! A real live Candyland.. Anybody would love sitting at this festive table with you...great job girlie...
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diane, I love your inspirational Santa for he provided a yummy candy land setting! I love the tablecloth, fun plates and the cutie pie Santa holding the candy. Fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, your peppermint themed table is adorable. I smiled at the thought of your childhood stocking filled with small toys, fruit, and candy. My childhood stocking was filled with much the same. Simple times when I was a child, and I cherish those Christmas memories. Thanks for taking me back to my own sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the candy cane dishes and all your pieces and decor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful tablescape. I love the candy theme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a "SWEET" & happy table, Diane! I love every inch of it, especially those cute swirl plates. No wonder you don't want to take it down. LOL

    I just found 2 of those pretty red goblets at a thrift store. Wish I had many more, like you. They really add some pizazz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo cute! I'm doing a Themes of Christmas series right now, and Peppermint was the theme a few days ago. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tablescape! I love your peppermint dishes! Got a few from Hobby Lobby this year but I love the texture on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love your tablescape - I have a candy tree in the kitchen with peppermint ornaments, etc. Love the dishes. Thanks for sharing this.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute pieces you have collected to make an adorable table.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute pieces you have collected to create an adorable table.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a fun table! I adore those peppermint plates and all those fun little touches you've added.
    Christmas blessings,
    Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

    ReplyDelete
  16. This table puts and smile on my face and ideas in my head. Love all the bright colors.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute Diane! I love your Candy Santa Fairy! Candy is such a great decor choice for Christmas, I love all the things you found and the red swirl glasses are perfect!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this table! Every detail is amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  19. MY inner child came out to play when I saw your table of candy! You have create a fabulous candy theme with the wonderful Santa fairy. Your vision of all things candy is shown from the candy plates to the cupcake trees. Great way you searched and found all the tremendous candy accessories. Have a candy filled Christmas!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete